TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale. Waggy is out of an '87 with driver side drop and the lockrite will fit in it. Already in the carrier, too. Axle is $85 and lockrite is $150.

·
Registered
245 Posts
alan call me or pm me! Is it a none disconnect, drv side drop? i will buy it if i can use the axle shafts out of it call me bro

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
No body wants your junk! But, here's a bump for ya, not like it really helps.

Oh, I have the carrier in my back room in my basement for this thing. I saw it the other day. I actually clean up that back room so I can store stuff back there instead of throwing it back there and then not being able to get to it!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Oh yea!!! well bump you too! Someone buy this so he will stop beating me up for my lunch money at the bus stop in front of my friends...:(

BTW I'll take care of that thing tomarrow for ya.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey I just sent this to my brother with low country mud rats jeep club i'm sure someone will jump on it

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey I just sent this to my brother with low country mud rats jeep club i'm sure someone will jump on it
oh, cool. thanks for the help, bud! are you the one with the stinger style front bumper and cut up rear quarters? when are you gonna come ride with us?

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh yea!!! well bump you too! Someone buy this so he will stop beating me up for my lunch money at the bus stop in front of my friends...:(

BTW I'll take care of that thing tomarrow for ya.
Well, consider yourself, warned. Next time, I won't be so generous on that underwear waistband. Those Wonder Woman underoos that you wear are going to look like spaghetti! Yeah, right, those aren't Anne's. I saw you buy them at Wal-Mart, yourself.

Cool, thanks for the help!

·
Registered
951 Posts
LMFAO! Good luck with the sale bud, I was going to snag it from ya but know getting rid of the truck....agian.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts