TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
ok...

This is your brain......This is your brain on drugs.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
The Dude said:
i did this today because my phone kept buzzing on stuff. i couldnt get to sleep and now i am here, prolly gonna run by the local 4x4 shop and talk to them more about the sliders i am gonna have them build me!
ok, you did what this morning? have a random thought? posted a post with what you did this morning and failed to post the picture of the evidence? nothing on your website but a dog with a gun... :confused:

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
His phone kept buzzing because people kept calling or texting him. He couldn't get back to sleep so he thought he might as well do something productive. That or he went to bed drunk and woke up drunk. I don't know his time zone but it was 9 am when he posted. I only know cause I've done the same thing I'll get called into work or whatever and I can never go back to sleep once I open my eyes. I hate it cause the g/f can wake up talk to me then go back to sleep :mad: I usually just go into work early though instead of going to 4x4 shops...:dunno:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tweeter said:
His phone kept buzzing because people kept calling or texting him. He couldn't get back to sleep so he thought he might as well do something productive. That or he went to bed drunk and woke up drunk. I don't know his time zone but it was 9 am when he posted. I only know cause I've done the same thing I'll get called into work or whatever and I can never go back to sleep once I open my eyes. I hate it cause the g/f can wake up talk to me then go back to sleep :mad: I usually just go into work early though instead of going to 4x4 shops...:dunno:
u got it. sorry the post was so non descript. the 4x4 shop was closed :(
it did bring out some sweet "wtf" pics tho.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
Dick Foster
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing