TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm offering beer, food and some xbox 360 play to anyone who would like to help me install a lift this weekend. I am extremely new to working on trucks, and I want to get my 2.5" toytec lift put on and learn some stuff on the way. If anyone is interested, just PM me. I live in Springfield by the way. Thanks!

Bryan :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm offering beer, food and some xbox 360 play to anyone who would like to help me install a lift this weekend. I am extremely new to working on trucks, and I want to get my 2.5" toytec lift put on and learn some stuff on the way. If anyone is interested, just PM me. I live in Springfield by the way. Thanks!

Bryan :D
you really know how to get our attention:lmao: I located the word beer within .5 of a second of getting on the board. Hope you get some help, Im down for beer but not for the drive;) You wanna give me gas money?:D

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
if i didn't have 2 double headers this weekend i'd come give ya a hand...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks anyways guys! I'll probably just wait a couple weeks and head down south for my brother to help me put it on. I don't blame you for not wanting to drive down here. Gas is ridiculous!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts