TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here’s your chance to get some free armor from 4x Innovations and Armor Tech, but there’s a catch! We want to expand our product offerings but we need some rigs to do product development on. I don’t really feel like buying more trucks right now so we came up with a great offer, and some people will get the deal of a lifetime! But the catch is you have to be able to bring your truck to our shop, likely multiple times or be able to leave it here.

Here’s the way this works:
First off, if you aren’t willing or able to bring your truck to our shop in Platteville WI at least twice, or willing to leave your truck with us; then sorry, this deal isn’t for you.

Below is a list of products we’re looking to develop but don’t have a truck for. Check out the list to see if there is anything you want on the list.
When you see an item you have on your wish list contact us either by posting, sending a PM or email (please do not call for initial contact on this offer!)

I’ll give you details on the development process for that particular item and will work with you, your schedule, and our schedule to get shop times setup.
You’ll come to the shop time, we’ll do the development process. Them after everything is said and done you’ll drive off into the sunset with your great new armor!

The list:
84-88 Pickup Rear Bumper, MUST have CLEAN factory box!
95-04 Tacoma, Front Plate Bumper

This list is the short list of items we’re looking to get moving immediately. There are a LOT more items I have planned. If this program goes well this list will be updated with new items as others are completed.

Again, please post, PM, or email if you’re interested, I’d love to hook some people up with free parts!

List updated 8/24/13

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
86 Posts
i wouldn't be able to contribute but i am curious if there will be any planning for a 1st gen double cab cage...if i could contribute my vehicle i would but I'm deployed through Novemeber

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We actually do a 03-04 Tacoma double cab cage kit now. It is not currently on the website as it is custom built. Give us a call if you'd like to order one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing