TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Beard racing seats that I'd like to trade for Celicas or WRX seats or some good condition Limited seats + cash. Here is a pic, basically I want seats that can recline. I am not willing to ship these since finding a box would be a pain in the ass.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Brian, I might have considered it if you were closer to me, but I agree, shipping would be a hassle.

I have some 84 celica seats in good condition that I just want to replace because my ass is getting too fat:mad:. But I am in the mid West:banghead:.

Good luck though.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
generalee7 said:
I have some Beard racing seats that I'd like to trade for Celicas or WRX seats or some good condition Limited seats + cash. Here is a pic, basically I want seats that can recline. I am not willing to ship these since finding a box would be a pain in the ass.
If you were to straight up sell the seats how much would you be asking?

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BajaRnr12 said:
If you were to straight up sell the seats how much would you be asking?
Do you have stock tan seats to trade? If so, 350 and your seats and we'll call it a deal :D

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Trust me, if you have a fat ass, you really don't want those Beard seats. Don't ask me how I know, just take it on faith OK. LOL

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
generalee7 said:
Do you have stock tan seats to trade? If so, 350 and your seats and we'll call it a deal :D
Do the Beards have the sliders with them?

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hawthorne said:
i have tan limited seats that i would trade you but im in utah so unless you want to drive out here i dont think it will happen and 350 a little high no?
Considering my friend paid 700 bucks for the seats total and I traded him my Limited seats and 350 bucks for the Beards, I figure 350 is decent :cool:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
generalee7 said:
Yes they do have the sliders.
Oh man I'm tempted. Maybe if they were low-sides and I had the money and I was a little further along with my truck I would snatch them in a second. I hope for my sake they're still available in August!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BajaRnr12 said:
Oh man I'm tempted. Maybe if they were low-sides and I had the money and I was a little further along with my truck I would snatch them in a second. I hope for my sake they're still available in August!
We'll see if they are still around then. I like that they hold you in really good going around turns, just don't get knocked around a lot. I'll keep you posted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts