TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the Houston area and searching for an 01 to 04 Double Cab Prerunner V6 for under $15,000. I have some leads but wanted to put it out here too.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
489 Posts
Goodluck to that. Stray away from the stealerships they are terrible. Look in the paper and take your time. Don't jump into anything in hurry.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
How's it going Jeff-

I think You just missed Vince aka Spacecowboy trade in his 03 4wd Double cab-

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey man, im looking to sell mine. 01 double cab prerunner. just put on new tires over the summer. i have all paper work from oil changes and everything. looking for around 12k. let me know if your interested!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's it going Jeff-

I think You just missed Vince aka Spacecowboy trade in his 03 4wd Double cab-
Damn. I am ALWAYS missing out on the good stuff. Well, I sold my Nissan today and it is official. I will be back in the saddle of a Tacoma soon. How's the Houston scene presently? Are a lot of the same people still around? Are you guys still meeting up?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey man, im looking to sell mine. 01 double cab prerunner. just put on new tires over the summer. i have all paper work from oil changes and everything. looking for around 12k. let me know if your interested!
Sure I am interested. Give me the specs and some pics. We could meet up. I'd need it ASAP. I am looking to buy in the next week. I am in Spring.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have to get it cleaned and ill send you some pics later on today!
I am going to send you my email in a PM. Please email me the specs of your truck along with some pics. And if you are serious about selling, let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts