TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just beginning to poke my head into the market for new wheels. I still have stocks in my living room but running rockcrawlers. I was just seeing if there's anyone out there thinking of getting rid of a set of 16s. if so, let me know, post a pic and a price. thanks

·
Registered
619 Posts
pretty sure this needs to be in classifieds, but check craigslist...there are some 16's under "Tacoma Wheels."

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
you gettin rid of your rock krawlers? let me know!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i find some new ones yeah, you'll be the first to know

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
what kind of 16s you looking at?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
You buy the rims and I'll pick up the tires.

ARgh, I've never physically met you, Kyle, but I already hate you...21k miles on my 06 Dcab and I need new tires...

I hate anything the dealer puts on. I'd rather you let me pick my first set of tires.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
looking for 16x8s, preferably a silver color. i was going to go back to my stockies but i don't think they'll hold my 285/75s bfg at's i'm getting today. open for all options, and i don't see any pictures on that wheel up there

edit: found this picture

if these are them and they will fit on a 4runner, and most importantly will hold the new tires then i'll buy em. kyle, you talking about driving down to statesboro to snag the tires?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Better. Ill grab them from you June 21 and 22 for Soar. That work gentlemen?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
looking for 16x8s, preferably a silver color. i was going to go back to my stockies but i don't think they'll hold my 285/75s bfg at's i'm getting today. open for all options, and i don't see any pictures on that wheel up there

if these are them and they will fit on a 4runner, and most importantly will hold the new tires then i'll buy em. kyle, you talking about driving down to statesboro to snag the tires?
Those wheels are 17's I just sold a set on craigslist.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
where's a pic of them then? 16x7/8? will they hold my 285s?

actually if i pick them up today i will be in roswell with the tires this afternoon

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Just let me know if I need to pick them up in the boro when Im down there next.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

Those wheels are 17's I just sold a set on craigslist.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.