TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a complete bed for a 1995.5-2004 Tacoma without fender flare holes. It needs to be from either and extended cab or a standard cab, not a double cab. Some minor body damage is ok if the price is right.

I am located in Placerville, ca. Which is about 45 mins East of Sacramento on highway 50. If you are decently close I can come and pick it up.

You can email me at [email protected] or you can call me at (530)306-0362. My name is Kuper and I have cash :)

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is a little far away from me unfortunately, my beater chevy definately won't make it there and back :(

·
Registered
587 Posts
Kup said:
I am looking for a complete bed for a 1995.5-2004 Tacoma without fender flare holes. It needs to be from either and extended cab or a standard cab, not a double cab. Some minor body damage is ok if the price is right.

I am located in Placerville, ca. Which is about 45 mins East of Sacramento on highway 50. If you are decently close I can come and pick it up.

You can email me at [email protected] or you can call me at (530)306-0362. My name is Kuper and I have cash :)

Thanks
I've got a white bed that's in good shape, but has been modded & has no tailgate. Mods include; high clearance behind rear wheels, bedsides pulled out about an inch (can stuff 33's w/out rubbing), exhaust cutout on pass. side in front of wheel with stainless steel heatshield, added eyehooks in bed for attachment points, holes on floor of bed for bedcage & shocks to pass thru. I'd be willing to sell the bed for $500, or will sell bed with bumper &/or bedcage as package for more money. Bumper & bedcage are one-off designs & are very trick. I'm in socal if you're interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez, If i were in Socal this would be easy, but I just don't really have a way of getting all the way down there and trailering a bed back up. And it seems like that bed is a little to cut up for what I am using it for. Thanks though. :D

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Kup said:
Geez, If i were in Socal this would be easy, but I just don't really have a way of getting all the way down there and trailering a bed back up. And it seems like that bed is a little to cut up for what I am using it for. Thanks though. :D
Not sure what your project is, but if you ever decide to shorten your wheelbase I have a doublecab bed in Sacramento that's in great condition with the exception of one small dent.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dangit. I wish I could make that work. Thanks for the heads up though! BUMP!

Mike said:
Not sure what your project is, but if you ever decide to shorten your wheelbase I have a doublecab bed in Sacramento that's in great condition with the exception of one small dent.

Later,
....Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
Kup
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing