TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nowhere2wheel said:
looking for a set of 4.10's for a dana44 i don't care if there used as long as there in good shape. .
Check a local pick and pull - the old scouts had 44s front and rear with 4.10s, you can also find basically brand new ones from people re-gearing the rubicons. The Rubicons would be the best bet as they would be close to new and have lockers. Check the local 4x4 shops and see if they know who has ordered gears or to keep an eye out.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adampfisters said:
Check a local pick and pull - the old scouts had 44s front and rear with 4.10s, you can also find basically brand new ones from people re-gearing the rubicons. The Rubicons would be the best bet as they would be close to new and have lockers. Check the local 4x4 shops and see if they know who has ordered gears or to keep an eye out.
just scored some on ebay, with shipping it was 156.xx not bad and it came with the carrier so i might wait on the ox locker and just go with a lockright for a while since it was so cheap. the rest of the swap is costing a fortune, and the lady( manager ) at the local parts store is arguing with me everytime i go in to get a f'ing seal or get a price list. this swap is a pain in the ass already and i haven't even cut yet. i just can't wait till it all pays off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts