TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rocksliders for a EXT CAB 2000 4wd---got me...

33'' Tires Mud Terrians---tires lined up...

4 4-4.5in backspace wheels--no longer needed...

Lift kit-SAWS prefrably.---STILL LOOKING

Lockright-or locker---STILL LOOKING

PLEASE HELP haha....i need this for Tellico

·
Registered
489 Posts
i know you are looking for mud terrains, but i have some 33in bfg a/ts with about 1000 miles on them that im looking to get sell/trade. just thought id throw them out there.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know you are looking for mud terrains, but i have some 33in bfg a/ts with about 1000 miles on them that im looking to get sell/trade. just thought id throw them out there.
price?
i think you can fit 33 at with stock i know its been done haha just a little getty up'd thats all

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ill sell you some bent up sliders.

·
Registered
489 Posts
ill take $450obo for them or work something out for some 31's or 32's.
o yeah and i also have 3 spares to go along with them and can mount and balance at my shop if needed.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
want some 32s? lol im ready to get some 33s:D nah it will be a while before i can actually afford a full set of tires :(

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
got some 285/75/16 mtr's sitting in my garage(33x 11.50) and they will fit with a 3" lift
-daniel

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got some 285/75/16 mtr's sitting in my garage(33x 11.50) and they will fit with a 3" lift
-daniel
how much.
Since i knwo where you live and i have seen these tires i know they are good.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ill take $450obo for them or work something out for some 31's or 32's.
o yeah and i also have 3 spares to go along with them and can mount and balance at my shop if needed.
well i got 31's that are bald ha.But if i dont buy Daniels MTR's ill look into it. We will see thanks alot you guys!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Are they for 15 or 16 wheels? I have a VGC set of BFG A/T KOs in 31X15. They want to grow to 33.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
SAWs FTW!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
For the win... I love mine. Ride damn good since I rebuilt them too. Ill sell you mine for the low price of 650 bucks if you cant find any. For the rears, do a aal and maybe a shackle if you think you need it. For the locker, lockrite is quite reccomended.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I was lookin on craiglisttoday for ya and found a couple sets of MTRs and junk

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was lookin on craiglisttoday for ya and found a couple sets of MTRs and junk
thanks and i got some SAWS on hold fo rme 8 days old and only 50 miles on em for 650...if that falls through ill let you know...what did you find...and i am going to buy Alans stuff..

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Mine are just rebuilt for 650 lol. And just type in mud tires on craiglist, a bunch came up

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
thanks and i got some SAWS on hold fo rme 8 days old and only 50 miles on em for 650...if that falls through ill let you know...what did you find...and i am going to buy Alans stuff..
just so we are on the same page, I am not positive as to what I am going to do, yet. thanks!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts