TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im looking for some cutouts fender flares for a 02 e/c step side if anybody has any for sale .also 15x8 w/ 3.75 bs classic 2's style rims and 33x10.5 tires for sale in canada that would be great because i don't want to pay for customs and brokers. :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
hemidog said:
hey, im looking for some cutouts fender flares for a 02 e/c step side if anybody has any for sale .also 15x8 w/ 3.75 bs classic 2's style rims and 33x10.5 tires for sale in canada that would be great because i don't want to pay for customs and brokers. :D
Since the Cut-outs were just released, you won't find a used set. Fill out your profile so we know where in Canada you are and we'll help you out.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
hemidog said:
I've found the best prices anywhere in N. America after all expenses are usually at North Shore Offroad in Vancouver. Give Wil a call at 1-866-507-5674 and he'll hook you up with the best possible price. He'll also beat any other price by 5% if you find one. Shipping is fast and very cheap ($10 for a huge box of flares to Calgary) and the customer service is awesome. They have everything you are looking for. ......Steve

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
ya might want to put this in the wanted section

1 - 4 of 4 Posts