TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Non TRD axle shafts for a 98 Taco rearend. My drivers side is bent, but I would like to get both if anyone has them locally.

Thanks, Carlos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
ToyBoxAuto said:
Looking for Non TRD axle shafts for a 98 Taco rearend. My drivers side is bent, but I would like to get both if anyone has them locally.

Thanks, Carlos

I have a trd rear with 2 good axle shafts, one is spoken for. The trd & non trd are the same, the abs and non are different. I went thru the same thing alittle while ago.

PM me if you want it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
padesertboy said:
I have a trd rear with 2 good axle shafts, one is spoken for. The trd & non trd are the same, the abs and non are different. I went thru the same thing alittle while ago.

PM me if you want it.
PM sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,639 Posts
Yeah... I went through all of that myself. They are all the same... you just have to make sure you install the correct ABS rings if you have ABS.


Yogi

padesertboy said:
I have a trd rear with 2 good axle shafts, one is spoken for. The trd & non trd are the same, the abs and non are different. I went thru the same thing alittle while ago.

PM me if you want it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yogiaz said:
Yeah... I went through all of that myself. They are all the same... you just have to make sure you install the correct ABS rings if you have ABS.


Yogi
Thanks for the info. This is something that I did not know about the axles.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
ToyBoxAuto
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top