TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a toyota ifs power steering box they want to let me borrow/buy. Preferably in Nor Cal, near SAC.

I've eliminated my steering problem down to the ps box. So if someone has a spare I could swap in I could at least make sure that's the problem before buying a new one.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Does anyone have a toyota ifs power steering box they want to let me borrow/buy. Preferably in Nor Cal, near SAC.

I've eliminated my steering problem down to the ps box. So if someone has a spare I could swap in I could at least make sure that's the problem before buying a new one.
I have a brand new one from Trail-gear, drilled and tapped for HA also.

I bought it off Mike, its never been installed. We eventually were both going to go HA, and when he liquidated the box I jumped all over it.

I suppose you could test with it if ya want....but thats a lotta bling for a noobiewed.

If I were you, I would wait it out and see if you could get a used box first.

Otherwise, your going to have to use my box to test with, and either buy ME a new one, or get another one for yourself and remove/reinstall it twice at least.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a brand new one from Trail-gear, drilled and tapped for HA also.

I bought it off Mike, its never been installed. We eventually were both going to go HA, and when he liquidated the box I jumped all over it.

I suppose you could test with it if ya want....but thats a lotta bling for a noobiewed.

If I were you, I would wait it out and see if you could get a used box first.

Otherwise, your going to have to use my box to test with, and either buy ME a new one, or get another one for yourself and remove/reinstall it twice at least.

I have a spare used box you can borrow
Thanks guys I'll keep you in mind. I am gunna try and see if anyone closer has one for right now, since I am busy until next week. If not I'm rollin through your guys' neck of the woods on the 19th so maybe I'll swing buy. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Replied on norcal board. I'm in Davis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts