1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
playaz0429 said:
p/n 29312

looking for one new or used for a great price under 30 shipped

thanks
I wanted one, but ended up getting a hook type reciever tow strap mount. I got it from a guy in Ramona, CA. He makes them and sells them on ebay for $15.00 plus shipping. His minimum bid is $12.00 too, so you might get lucky if you do some bidding. Can't remember the name of his shop, but it is a quality hook. You are most likely not going to find the warn part you are looking for in the price range specified.

·
Registered
108 Posts
playaz0429 said:
22 shipped isnt bad, looks nice. how do you like it?
I like it. Good quality craftsmanship. Stamped that it is rated to 10,000 pounds. I haven't had a chance to use it yet. The guy shipped it fast too. It's either this or pay big bucks for the shackle type strap mount. In the past when I have done pulling with my truck I never needed a shackle. This hook in my reciever is actually quite luxurious compared to the downward facing hooks in the front of my truck, which is what I previously used to pull with. And now I don't have to do the pulling in reverse! I think this guy can sell them this cheap because he is the manufacturer. What you will pay for when you buy from somebody else is for their middleman fee ya know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts