TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a forum sponsor, Sierra Expeditions, is having a sale on select Warn winches!

Warn M8000 Self-Recovery Winch with Roller Fairlead: $545.99 + Shipping (we have No Shipping Surcharge like at other places!)

*Edit Just added:*

For the Land Cruiser's:

Warn 8274-50 Self Recovery Winch: $1199.91 + Shipping (we have No Shipping Surcharge like at other places!)

For the Buggies:

Warn 9.0rc Rock Climbing Winch: $1100.00 + Shipping (we have No Shipping Surcharge like at other places!)

Limited time only, taxes and shipping fees may apply. Sorry no rain checks. Sale ends 01 MAR 2007. All sales and information collected at sierraexpeditions.com will comply with our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
DAMN IT! Why do these deals come along when I either don't have the money, or need the money for something else!?!?!?!
:doh:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Bump for Wil...

Great vendor folks... don't miss out on this great price...

Makes me almost want to buy a spare for the rear... LOL

But I'm still working that last purchase install... dangit :(

·
Registered
200 Posts
This is a good price.. I'm still torn between getting this winch or a 9000lb though.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
UKMyers said:
This is a good price.. I'm still torn between getting this winch or a 9000lb though.
I have yet to see any complaint about the WM8K... It should be plenty for the task... Unless you carry a ton worth of shiat in the bed (not good for a Taco... LOL)... I like mine a lot... With my All-Pro Bumper and the M8K w/ synt. line... the total add on weight up front is maybe a hair over 120#'s... And I'm liking that alot ;)

It's a Warn... nuff said...

The W9K will be a purdy penny more...
don't wait too long... Or this chance will be gone ;)...

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
flyingwil said:
As a forum sponsor, Sierra Expeditions, is having a sale on select Warn winches!

Warn M8000 Self-Recovery Winch with Roller Fairlead: $545.99 + Shipping (we have No Shipping Surcharge like at other places!)

Limited time only, taxes and shipping fees may apply. Sorry no rain checks. Sale ends 15 FEB 2007. All sales and information collected at sierraexpeditions.com will comply with our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy.
aluminum fairlead and synth rope would be cooler :D...expecially for the same price :p

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heatstroke said:
Hey Wil, your web site has the M8000 for $530. Am I missing something? Also, since I am local can I come get it? Thanks.
Yeah we dropped the prices a bit lower... Yeah we can work a deal since you are local, but unfortunately I have to charge you tax though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts