TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I need to order one of these? Just got Warn Prem. hubs and the box says that if I'm converting from automatic to manual locking hubs, I need their spindle nut kit. I've got the OEM nuts and washer that go on the spindle when I pillaged the D44 off of a K5 Blazer for outer stuff.

Thanks.

~Miguel

·
Registered
892 Posts
Do I need to order one of these? Just got Warn Prem. hubs and the box says that if I'm converting from automatic to manual locking hubs, I need their spindle nut kit. I've got the OEM nuts and washer that go on the spindle when I pillaged the D44 off of a K5 Blazer for outer stuff.

Thanks.

~Miguel

Uhhh what axle?

Waggy 44?

Just need the Warn hubs plus the 2 hut nubs and the hub washer (washer looking thing with holes in it).

http://www.lieblweb.com/TechLinks/HubInstall/HubInstall.htm

·
Registered
2,849 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's this "Drive Dog" spacer? I don't think I have this part. Is this something I need for my application?

Pardon the elementary questions, just trying to get everything squared away.

~Miguel

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
What's this "Drive Dog" spacer? I don't think I have this part. Is this something I need for my application?

Pardon the elementary questions, just trying to get everything squared away.

~Miguel
That's part of the solid-slug setup... OE Wagoneer full-time 4WD...keep that part, the slug, the snap ring, and the outer cap in a nice tough zip-lock, and keep it as a temp spare for when you blow a hub. :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's part of the solid-slug setup... OE Wagoneer full-time 4WD...keep that part, the slug, the snap ring, and the outer cap in a nice tough zip-lock, and keep it as a temp spare for when you blow a hub. :D
When I bought my housing it didn't come with ANY outer hub stuff so I had to grab a lot of stuff at PicknPull off of a Blazer with Auto locking hubs. I'll go check to see if that slug was included in that assembly. For some reason I don't it was...

I guess my question is, if I don't have that slug, will I have a problem setting up my axle? (spare parts aside).

~Miguel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts