TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**** This has been SOLD ****

For sale, 5/16" 100ft steel cable from Warn. Plus hook and roller fairlead.

All of these are brand new, fairlead still in the plastic.

$70 for everything

I CAN ship, but it'll probably cost an arm and a leg.

PM me if interested.

It's going on craigslist in a couple of days if I don't get any interest.

**** This has been SOLD ****

·
Registered
198 Posts
What do you think of shipping over to Michigan (49801)? How much would everything cost then?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Voimakas said:
What do you think of shipping over to Michigan (49801)? How much would everything cost then?
When I get home tonight I'll weigh them and figure out what shipping would be.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks. Stupid question (and just in passing, since I wouldn't be using it that way): can you use the steel cable as a towing device?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Voimakas said:
Thanks. Stupid question (and just in passing, since I wouldn't be using it that way): can you use the steel cable as a towing device?
I guess you COULD, but I'd hesitate to suggest using it for anything it wasn't designed for. Considering it is a winch cable, which tows vehicles or yourself out of tough spots, it certainly has the strength, but I'd be concerned with towing anything more than a very short distance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Voimakas said:
The weight is 28lbs so:
USPS Priority Mail: $40.80
UPS Ground: 31.70 USD

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
robrub00 said:
shioping here too please 94544 hayward ca
So again 28 lbs so:

USPS: $26.75
UPS Ground: 17.12 USD

If either of you have special shipping discounts or anything let me know, I just calculated it by just going to their webpages.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'll take them. PM me with financial details (paypal, etc) and we can go from there.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey, another stupid question. Looking at the picture I only see one eyelet. Is it just the regular winch cable or an extension? (I'm still buying it either way, but I just wanted to double check and make sure my moment of stupidity was just that.)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Voimakas said:
Hey, another stupid question. Looking at the picture I only see one eyelet. Is it just the regular winch cable or an extension? (I'm still buying it either way, but I just wanted to double check and make sure my moment of stupidity was just that.)
It's a regular winch cable. You'll need the typical small screw that screws into your winch drum. That should be on the winch drum though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ok, and I sent the PM for address and email. Just waiting on your PM for paypal link/address/etc.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Voimakas said:
Ok, and I sent the PM for address and email. Just waiting on your PM for paypal link/address/etc.
It should have been sent to your email. Check your email, if you don't have the paypal link, let me know.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I got it now. And payment sent. Verify with PM please that you got it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts