TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was just getting ready ot install a 3" suspention lift on my 2004 Tacoma. I was wonderin if tis was going to void any warranties or not. I was also considering putting a new flowmaster muffler on also, will this effect or void my warranties??
Thanks

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Tacoma418 said:
Hi,
I was just getting ready ot install a 3" suspention lift on my 2004 Tacoma. I was wonderin if tis was going to void any warranties or not. I was also considering putting a new flowmaster muffler on also, will this effect or void my warranties??
Thanks
If something goes wrong, they have to prove that it went wrong because you added this stuff to your truck. Other than that, I dont think that the flowmaster will void your warranty.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Tacoma418 said:
Hi,
Thanks
If something goes wrong with your suspension, steering, CVs, etc, they'll take the position that it was caused by the lift...that's a strong argument.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts