TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doe anyone have any plans for a WAT anytime soon ???

I have to swap front diffs, put camburg UCA's on, Swap fabtech C/O's on, poss swap rear 3rd and do some other stuff..

and i was wondering if anyone else have plans on working on their truck soon..

I also have to install new head unit, new carpet, new amp, re-run all speaker & amp wireing, Dino mat some areas & etc. but i figure i can do all that my self

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
I gotta get the motor working on my 4runr, then swap springs and get the body ready for the exo. Also I need to cut off the stock front shock mounts and weld on the new taller ones with some gussets

·
Registered
352 Posts
I need to install the 2.5" Toytec spacer in the front, full leaf pack in the rear and some new rear long travel shocks...

·
Registered
4,489 Posts

I have to swap front diffs, put camburg UCA's on, Swap fabtech C/O's on, poss swap rear 3rd and do some other stuff..

I also have to install new head unit, new carpet, new amp, re-run all speaker & amp wireing, Dino mat some areas & etc. but i figure i can do all that my self
im avaliable long as u got couch + beer :D I have no important wrenching to be done minor things before end of august to get inspection..

fix fender , put corner light in on driver side (fucks wont inspect my shit without side marker light ) and find out why airbag light is on.. it can wait.

other then that I'm contemplating a in-cab cage notice i said contemplating it not 100% on it .

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
We just need to have a WAT day one saturday.....
At least I got my valve cover gaskets done...
NOW...My inner cv boots are split ...AGAIN....
I'm fabbing some lower crossmember ties so I can drop my front Diff.
Need to just Blow the dust off my wallet and get the rear locker..
IT"S NOT LIKE I dont have a place to do it....

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

Well shit, is THAT all??? :D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well shit, is THAT all??? :D
No not really I forgot i have to put the Tuff Country traction bar, Check/ fill & change all the fluids, check my brakes & do some other stuff

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
this is turning into a Week-a-thon event:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts