TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning one for next weekend at my shop in Kerrville.

Plans are doing a timing chain job on a 93ish 22re for Steven Arauza and some electrical gremlins and a Daves Triple stick Install for swimmerzacks dual cases. Tech tips and what not. Beer and bbq. If we get done early enough we can go out to my property and shoot guns.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Planning one for next weekend at my shop in Kerrville.

Plans are doing a timing chain job on a 93ish 22re for Steven Arauza and some electrical gremlins and a Daves Triple stick Install for swimmerzacks dual cases. Tech tips and what not. Beer and bbq. If we get done early enough we can go out to my property and shoot guns.
I am in Guns,trucks and beer :D
Hopefully in the pickup.
Ill bring that axle for you Kev.

tell 4wheelin86 if he wants the marlin high steer I can bring it.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have family Christmas the 14th in Dallas so you guys are going to have to do without me there heckling y'all.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Wish I could stop to help, I have my brother and fiancé visiting.
Have fun.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I totally forgot I have to work a half day on Saturday. I get off at 1:30 so we could get started then. If we don't get everything done we got Sunday. Zack may not be able to make it but Steven is still planning on coming down.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Like kevin mentioned I may end up working this weekend. :( This ice storm has turned my wind farm into a iceland Nightmare.:eek: 2 months of prep work to avoid downtime loses. And it still wasnt enough.

Im buying the booz and food for whoever shows up.
I may even be super generous and give whoever shows up a 30 pack to take home with them.......:xbeer2:

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
I'll be there. I've been itching to shoot my rifle.
I'll bring my AR and my 2- 9mm's. I've got some paper targets but I may bring some reactive ground dwelling targets ( the orange balls that bounce around n'shit).
Also, I've got a place to crash Saturday night in SA so if we have to return Sunday for shooting I'm cool with that.

Kevin, shoot me a text with your addy.
210-560-5435.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Yeah if anything I am down to shoot my new shot gun and ill bring my .40 to shoot.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2. All you want man. I'm really hoping I get out of work would be great to put faces with the names of all you guys.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a hand thrower for clay pigeons if y'all want to trap shoot. And a 12ga rem 870. We could do a bonfire out at the property and camp/shot guns Sunday.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First things first, we get the Yota projects sorted out before the real fun stuff. Guns and beer drinking come second and certainly don't want to mix the two just to be clear with everyone ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
What did you buy?
I've been dying to shoot a shotgun recently.
If I bring some 12 gauge can I give it a shot (pun intended)?
bought a Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge (black friday special) :D
Yeah for sure man.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
We'll guys I don't think I'm going to make it. My apt complex caught fire this morning at 4am. After 20min of helping everyone out. My apt is ruined so I'm gonna be looking for a new place to live. Sorry guys for having to bail. I'll still honor my agreement with whoever shows up when I can make it out that way.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
We'll guys I don't think I'm going to make it. My apt complex caught fire this morning at 4am. After 20min of helping everyone out. My apt is ruined so I'm gonna be looking for a new place to live. Sorry guys for having to bail. I'll still honor my agreement with whoever shows up when I can make it out that way.
Really bad luck man. Sorry to hear. Good luck with everything and let us know if we can help.

So, Kevin, Adam, are we still on?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
that sucks man ...hope you had renters insurance. if not I sale insurance for Nationwide. :D

let us know if there is anything we can do. hope it was not too bad.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts