TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
SWEET!!! I saw it on the website and cant wait to go. I havent RSVP'd yet because I am not positive I can make it. But I sure as hell am going to try. How many vehicles are we looking at?
-Scott

·
Registered
662 Posts
scottnmos said:
SWEET!!! I saw it on the website and cant wait to go. I havent RSVP'd yet because I am not positive I can make it. But I sure as hell am going to try. How many vehicles are we looking at?
-Scott
Right now there are 21 signed up to go. This could possibly be bigger than last months run where they had 22 rigs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys, not sure if any of you remember me, I've only gone on 1 run with TTORA and that was back in 2001. Anyhow, I was looking at this and thought it would be a blast unfortunately I didnt learn about it in time and I wont be able to go. I'm almost finished with college and will hopefully have a lot more time in the upcomming months to do some runs with ya all! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
662 Posts
JRD said:
Hey guys, not sure if any of you remember me, I've only gone on 1 run with TTORA and that was back in 2001. Anyhow, I was looking at this and thought it would be a blast unfortunately I didnt learn about it in time and I wont be able to go. I'm almost finished with college and will hopefully have a lot more time in the upcomming months to do some runs with ya all! :rolleyes:
I don't remember you, but then again, I wasn't here in 2001. :D Welcome back anyway, and see ya on the trail.

·
Registered
62 Posts
you should come out and wheel with the oregon club this saturday. also a couple of landcruiser guys will be out their.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts