TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we ought to just have one buy/sell. our site does not have enough buy/sell ads to warrant having 11 folders for buy/sell! it makes it extremely tiring to have to click through 11 folders just to see if there's something i want. not everyone checks the buy/sell ads knowing exactly what they want.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I agree on that one, it seems like there is way too many folders on this forum. I wish the old format would have been kept with only 6 or so folders.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CronusTRD said:
I'm the classifieds mod, and I agree!

Lol...working on getting them trimmed down.
thanks man. put the sucker on some trim spa!

btw, what are you doing these days?

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
I am working on trying to get a Formula Toy Chassis, but it looks like we only have 2 of the 10 people needed in order to get a decent price, so things don't look so good right now..lol

I graduated school last May and work for the DoD right now. Starting my Masters Degree this Summer on their dime.

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
CronusTRD said:
I'm the classifieds mod, and I agree!
Lol...working on getting them trimmed down.
As a suggestion I think its makes sense to break down the classifed section to

Rigs/Vehicles
Parts/Gear/Electronics
Wanted
Hot Deal/good find/Freebies

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I guess I missed this post when I posted this................. http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233

Anyways I also agree on the too many folders but I think it should be
1.BUY/SELL/TRADE/FREE
2.WANTED
3.HOT DEALS (as in at stores or online stores not individuals getting rid of stuff for free)

I also don't like how many folders are in the SAS section. I like to browse everything having to do with SAS and thats too many folders to click on. I do like the in progress build up folder

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
See if the way I got them catagorized now satisfies y'all. I've combined them and now there is only 5 catagories,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
TOYMINATOR
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing