TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Ecar,
When are you coming down here to gather up your Bieber tool to take back to Canuckville? We're trying to deport him - but apparently it's not working. :)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ecar,
When are you coming down here to gather up your Bieber tool to take back to Canuckville? We're trying to deport him - but apparently it's not working. :)
As soon as you come and get the 50 000 American draft dodgers that never went back home. :) He is just a 19 year old snotty nosed punk. If we were his age with his fame and fortune we may be a little offside as well. He is American now, enjoy your prize.;):)

In 1971 and 1972 Canada received more immigrants from the United States than from any other country.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL - you Cafucks move here at twice the rate we move there.
Our draft dodgers aren't shit for numbers. ;)
We only move to Florida when we are uber old, its a Canadians waiting room to die. I think they should have that on the Florida state plate.

Between 2009 and 2011, Canada has experienced a 200% increase in immigrants moving from the U.S. to Canada due to the thriving Canadian economy and stable political and banking landscape.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! Serious? :)

We went from 5,000 to 10,000 yr - you fuckers were coming into the US at like 35,000 lol
According to the Canada 2006 Census, 316,350 Canadians reported American as being their ethnicity, at least partially.[1] There are also between 900,000 and 2 million Americans living in Canada, either as full-time and part-time residents.

For a country of 30 million people thats a lot of Americans living here and probably the introduction of a new demographic. :D:)

The list below is of the main countries hosting American populations. Those shown first with exact counts are enumerations of Americans who have immigrated to those countries and are legally resident there, and does not necessarily include temporary expatriates (the number of Americans resident in Mexico, for example, is believed to be well over one million). In all other cases, starting with Israel, the figures are estimates of part-time US resident Americans and expatriates alike.
1. Mexico - 738,103 (2010)[9]
2. Canada - 311,215 (2011)[10]
3. United Kingdom - 158,434 (2001)[11]
4. Germany - 101,643 (2011)[12]
5. France - 100,619 (2008)[13]
6. Brazil - 98,000 up to 350,000 (See also Confederados, descendants of post-war Confederate settlers in Brazil)
7. Japan - 88,000 (2011)[14]
8. Australia - 83,996 (2010)[15]
9. China - 71,493 (2010, Mainland China only)[16][17])
10. New Zealand - 17,748 (2006)[18]

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
1,062,654 million Canfucks in the US.
316,350 thousand US folks in Canfuckville.
Either way - just come get your douchebag, I'm tired of the US media sucking his sack to sell Seventeen mags to the teenie-boppers.
Happy Friday by the way!
;)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Either way - just come get your douchebag, I'm tired of the US media sucking his sack to sell Seventeen mags to the teenie-boppers.
Happy Friday by the way!
;)
Quit your whining, at least we sent you a whitey. You aren't sending the same demographic back.:confused:
I have to agree he is a little douche but he is only 19. I was a little offside at 19 (trailer park boy....who wasn't?).
Don't be a hater because Canadians are in charge/control of Americas female teenagers. Canada/Canadians are like ice cream (everybody likes/wants some), and only a true prick doesn't like ice cream.:):cool::lmao:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy Friday by the way!
;)
All kidding/fun aside Trevor I actually dig Americans. Trust me when I say there are lots of you guys living here, which in my opinion is cool. I have never had a beef with Americans (just a laugh), you guys are like are cousins (seriously that's what we red blooded CANADIANS thought growing up). I think our two countries are fine and we just need to say FCK the rest of the world and then stand by it. We need nothing from nobody, neither do you guys, so fck em all.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
lmao @ demographic post... At least we sent you a senator? LOL
I know - just givin ya a hard time. After watching the last Presidential SOTU speech - the US is fucked. Christie probably just burried himself in the bridge mess - so we're going to be stuck with Billorray. That bitch will really fuck us. LOL
Let's start blowing billions on infrastructure with money we definitely don't have!(yet all light rail and transit is funded by gas tax vs roads like it used to be)
Let's keep extending unemployment! (Even though *apparently* unemployment levels have dropped like a rock according to Barry)
Let's increase the Free Government handouts! (Because we know the US isn't in debt)
Let's tax the shit out of businesses! (Great idea to push jobs out of the US)

I may have you looking for a piece of property for me up there Ecar...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts