TTORA Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Awesome, thanks Tyler. We will get you everything and everything you need

Fwiw I would like to add a calender of events, that will mimic the thread created here in a couple of weeks.

·
Administrator
18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I found an integrated calendar that has the look of Google calendar. It has plug-ins we can use to create an upcoming event list that can be posted on the home page or anywhere on the site. Should be pretty easy to use.

Optionally there is a another plugin that can use a Google calendar and integrate it the same way.

I guess it just depends on whether you want to use Google calendar or a completely integrated option.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Sounds good.

Is there a way to create a ordering webpage for sweatshirts and tshirts?

·
Administrator
18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That requires a secure shopping cart service and I don't see that being a feasable option. You could link to a third party shopping cart site if you want, but for a presumably low volume of sales, it wouldn't be cost effective.

The easier way to do this is to set-up a Paypal account and use their shopping cart service. You set-up the items and options in Paypal, then we paste the shopping cart icon links on the merchandise page. The buyer just clicks the "Add to cart" button on the page and it sends them to the secure Paypal payment site.

We could also add an ordering page like what TTORA has on the main site for their eStore. But all that does is compile the info and send an email. You'll have to follow-up to arrange payment.

So I guess you need to decide if you want online ordering or if you will handle that directly via email.

·
Administrator
18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I found a nice shopping cart app that will work nicely to set-up an online store. It works with the following payment options-
Paypal Standard and PayPal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net with AIM, SIM and DPM, Moneybookers, Bluepaid, EPay, SagePay, Payment Express, Payza, eWAY, SIPS ATOS, CM-CIC, HSBC CPI, iVeri, PayJunction, ServiRed, Innovative Gateay Intuit, CardSave, RBS Business and Global Gateway, AliPay, MIGS (for Bendigo, Commweb and ANZ egate), OKPay, VirtualMerchant, iPayDNA, PostFinance, PayBox, Ogone, Amazon FPS, CECA, eSelect/Moneris etc

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hey showstop here is the info for the staff page: if Phill and Kyle want to add a short bio like your staff page they can post up here or we can do that later:

NorCal Chapter President
'NorcalPR' - Phill

NorCal Chapter Vice President
'KMillan' - Kyle

Showstop - For the Member List here is what I have so far. This page will need to be updated by us to add new members and remove inactive members.

Norcal members - Maybe for additional members to qualify they will have to have attended at least one or two official norcal group runs that way we don't have to add every new member to this page? I'm know I'm missing some people just trying to get this started for now. Also feel free to send me a better picture if you don't like the one I have of you. I was looking for pictures that shows both the members face and their rig which was tricky for a couple of you.

'hytenor' - Chris

'MrTacomi' - Mark

'fj_fowdie' - Chad

'stlstrs' - Charlie

'Wolfe' - Brandon

'Dreadrunner90' - Lew

'downpour11' - Rob

'01taco33' - Matt

'[email protected]' - Andrew

'TheeMikeB' - Mike

'Bawlzdeep' - Jon

'AZRockBum' - Richard

'Zsasbo' - John

·
Registered
769 Posts
Chad or Charlie do you have a better pic of ADD? The one below is the best I could find but doesn't quite show his face. TheeMikeB's face is a little cut off too if either of you have a better one of him somewhere, the one I have of him is decent though.

'ADD' - Adam

21 - 37 of 37 Posts