And not so much as a bead burp,,,,,
What a beautiful day,,,

I will post pix soon,
Thank you!

K-ton

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Another awesome day of wheeling Table Mesa! Thanks to chef and Nate for making the drive out to join me. The weather was incredible, and the desert is looking amazing right now... Super green with all sorts of colorful wildflowers out. Everything was crisp and clean from the recent rains, no dust at all... :cool:

The river crossing was up to my headlights, but we all got across it without incident. A handful of trails were enjoyed, some optional play lines were repeated just for the hell of it instead of just getting through, and nothing broke. Just a perfect day of wheeling. :D

I left my camera equipment at home this time and just focused on enjoying the wheeling. And Melanie opted out today, so I only got a few not-too-exciting cell phone shots. Many tires were lifted, the 3 wheeling was fun, I even got in a little 2 wheeling (what's it take to flop Zilla, anyway? Sure I'll find out soon enough), but of course I got none of it on video. Oh well. Had a great time and here are a few shots just to prove it happened...

Chef

Spring is here!

Nate from Flagstaff

"What's that noise?"
"Your tire's eating sheet metal."
"Oh, ok."

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trouble in little china about getting my photos loaded, I will try again later this evening,,,,

K-ton

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Now that you mention it, it does look like its been spending some time on its side. He must have let Eric take if for a couple of laps around a parking lot.

Great pics...beautiful weekend for sure!:cool: Chef, that truck is starting to look a little rough...did you let Eric drive it?:D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no more pics?
I have Lots of good pictures on my phone,,,,mostly of you! LOL
BUT I CANT GET THEM OFF MY PHONE AND ONTO MY POS LAPTOP,,,:banghead:
so I can upload them to my server via ftp protocol.
I have tried for three nights now, when I hook up the USB cable to my phone, the laptop doesn't recognize the droid, and I installed a device manager with updated usb drivers,,,,I am going to Vegas tomorrow, I will continue trying, or I can email them to you and you can post them I have 52 total photos. I look at them daily! haha

Sorry,
K-ton

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
generic usb cable was problem, found usb cable that came with phone, works, go figure. :rolleyes:

Here are a few photos I captured on my phone.
Hard to get good pix with no passengers on board, when your having so much fun driving. :xozzy:

Yippee!!:flipoff4:

K-ton

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the pics, Chef.

:cool:
Thank for the great day of wheeling, John, it was good to see you,
I'm off Tuesday if you wanna go out early for a few hours?

Something around BCC, like Turkey Creek or hit up TM for a bit let me know if your up to it, I will check back here later today after my Spine Epidural :)

K-ton

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Thank for the great day of wheeling, John, it was good to see you,
I'm off Tuesday if you wanna go out early for a few hours?

Something around BCC, like Turkey Creek or hit up TM for a bit let me know if your up to it, I will check back here later today after my Spine Epidural :)

K-ton
Epidural? Yikes! You popping out a kid today?

Tuesday wheelin' sounds great, unfortunately I just dragged Melanie down to Parker for 2 1/2 days of wheeling out there, and now I have to take her out to do something she wants to do on Tuesday. Gotta keep some semblance of balance and fairness and keep the lady smiling. So I can't make Tuesday. But I am headed out to Rocks on Thursday, so I'll be wheeling again soon enough.

Incidentally, Parker has some great trails we should go check out sometime. Its gonna be too damned hot to go out there pretty soon. So put it down on your list for a winter or early spring wheeling trip and we'll go down there with you sometime if you haven't been already. It was my first trip to Parker, and I give it 2 thumbs up (trip report coming after I get some pics and videos put together).

Catch you next time, Chef!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Incidentally, Parker has some great trails we should go check out sometime. Its gonna be too damned hot to go out there pretty soon. So put it down on your list for a winter or early spring wheeling trip and we'll go down there with you sometime if you haven't been already. It was my first trip to Parker, and I give it 2 thumbs up (trip report coming after I get some pics and videos put together).
This is gonna be an annual event for me in February/March..... Kickass Trails. Thanks for comin John and glad you had a good time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
Symon623
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing