TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while so I thought Id stop by and say, Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

How's everyone been doing? SOS here, just playing when I can. Anywho, hope to see ya out wheeling sometime.

L8

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Firetacoma said:
I drove on dirt today!
Pole somthing road near estes park... nothing hard but really scenic... and lots of fucking wind.
Right on! Its good to hear she isnt always pounding the streets... Id have to call you MyPurpleTaco (J/K Layton, we all know it's Blue) otherwise. HEHE
Hey, stopped by your place last Thurs eve. We were in dire need of some Co2 4 some blown beads on Carnage. Anywho, you were gone :p

·
Registered
965 Posts
cchark said:
Yeah, your mom said the same thing last night when I left early.
What up mang!?! You get a hold of Matt?

FU lol what was that web site again :xsmokin1:

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
cchark said:
I think Doug has been pretty busy lately?? Really not for sure... Ra Ra I should have my own thing up and running here soon. We'll see

lol plans to take over the world didn't pan out? whats up biatch?

·
Registered
163 Posts
cchark said:
Sup man!?! Hows the SAS commin? U still in CR? We may be headed to Indy for some fun here in the next few weeks... Maybe you can join?
the sas is coming... just got my springs... Im still in CR... sucks... hell ya im down as long as someone has a open seat! just give me a ilttle warning and a heads up... im free on sundays!! still got my cell? 7202724579

·
Registered
448 Posts
cchark said:
Right on! Its good to hear she isnt always pounding the streets... Id have to call you MyPurpleTaco (J/K Layton, we all know it's Blue) otherwise. HEHE
Hey, stopped by your place last Thurs eve. We were in dire need of some Co2 4 some blown beads on Carnage. Anywho, you were gone :p
I was probably at my bagpipe lesson...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
cchark said:
It's been a while so I thought Id stop by and say, Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

How's everyone been doing? SOS here, just playing when I can. Anywho, hope to see ya out wheeling sometime.

L8
Damn Chris, sounds like you've been gone as long as I have.........get your ass out here, you gotta place to crash!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts