TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
the carnage has to be good... he sounds like he's a little slap happy... or just wonding how he's gonna pull himself outta this one!

Good luck.. hopefully you find a way to make it all "better"

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup
$100 deductiable and im out of my loan, i get all my shyt back that i put on it, and i get to buy a new (low miles)truck

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
LavosTRD said:
wouldnt do justice......looks fine, engine runs fine, its the little thigns....hehehe
like the kinked frame or the bent poocomp.. LOL

im starting to think you hit that car on purpose....

your frame was probably bent long before this accident LOL

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
LavosTRD said:
i totaled my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound exilerated. With my luck it would be a vehicle I wanted to keep instead of the one that is useless drain on my bank account.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
pics mofo!!

so you get to get another cancer truck?

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,534 Posts
LavosTRD said:
yup
$100 deductiable and im out of my loan, i get all my shyt back that i put on it, and i get to buy a new (low miles)truck
Small piece of advice? Don't put anything on the new truck that you took off the old one. :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
maybe Im ignorant.....why not put something from another truck on your new one??

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
jdiesel said:
maybe Im ignorant.....why not put something from another truck on your new one??
The old truck may rub off. Bad Mojo. Bad apple etc..

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
jdiesel said:
Everything on his truck is evil and posessed and needs to be burned and the ashes buried 1000' below ground so that they may never infect another nearby rig. :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
xtra cab.........and depending on how much they want to buy it back i may get it and part it.......to all the unsuspecting noobs that have invaded the board >:)

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
LavosTRD said:
depending on how much they want to buy it back i may get it and part it.......to all the unsuspecting noobs that have invaded the board >:)
AHAHAHAHHA :rofl: :xdevil:

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Norcalvp said:
Was it a double cab???? if it was wanna buy it back from Ins and sell it to me.... (Depending on damage of course...)
Steve, I think it is an x-cab, not a double cab ('02?). Besides, you wouldn't want it even it if was a double cab. Your truck would fall apart... his truck is cancer ridden and is very contagious. :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts