TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now it's got 5 inch suspension 3 inch body with 36in Iroks 1993 3.0 in process of sas

·
Registered
355 Posts
one big ass truck. keep me posted on the sas, i am startin the to get everything together for mine

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
gross

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh Snap

I used to live right by you man

I have the Maroon 4Runner ,it's grown up since I moved, I also had the Black convertable Saleen, was in the apartments right behind you.

Over by Scully's, rememberd looking at the truck but was in the middle of getting out of Active duty and going Reserves over here at Patrick and constantly busy.

Good seeing that truck on here, i had a T back in the day with 305's on it with a 4 inch Trailmaster on it, miss that truck badly.

I also miss the fucking Range man - I was on that fucker all the time, nothing like that on my side over here. Well Avon park but it's active as crap and I'm not sure if I can get on it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used to live right by you man

I have the Maroon 4Runner ,it's grown up since I moved, I also had the Black convertable Saleen, was in the apartments right behind you.

Over by Scully's, rememberd looking at the truck but was in the middle of getting out of Active duty and going Reserves over here at Patrick and constantly busy.

Good seeing that truck on here, i had a T back in the day with 305's on it with a 4 inch Trailmaster on it, miss that truck badly.

I also miss the fucking Range man - I was on that fucker all the time, nothing like that on my side over here. Well Avon park but it's active as crap and I'm not sure if I can get on it.
Wow, thats crazy! I had no idea you lived behind me. Hows the reserves? Im in the process now of SAS. We'll see how that goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts