TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any ideas on what this noise is and how to make it stop? Seems like it happens a lot more frequently when it's cold. I'm getting ready to do the steering play shaft fix, so was wondering if I could fix whatever this is when it's apart.

2002 Tacoma

Thanks!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,623 Posts
Never heard that type of noise before. You'll have to get under there and find the source.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any leads on what the noise is?

I have pretty much the same sound just not as loud on a 2013 FJC Started last winter turning into a parking lot, and pretty much only does it turning left and when it’s cold. I did hear a small pop and then the noise started.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any leads on what the noise is?

I have pretty much the same sound just not as loud on a 2013 FJC Started last winter turning into a parking lot, and pretty much only does it turning left and when it’s cold. I did hear a small pop and then the noise started.
Hey Wolfedog,
Haven't had time to do my steering shaft mod yet. Been super cold here, and unfortunately, I don't have a heated garage. I'll be sure to post anything I find as soon as days get warmer (or I can sneak into my buddy's garage 😆).
Wish me luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts