TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
HardTaco said:
Don't be afraid to ask any questions, this stuff is actually prettty cool once you get the hang of it.
How do I post a picture? Something about two mountains and a sun thing?

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
HardTaco said:
Don't be afraid to ask any questions, this stuff is actually prettty cool once you get the hang of it.
Is there any way to ignore threads so they don't appear - like when you click New Posts they're not there?
Also, is there another way to get email notification without suscribing to the thread? I suspect not, but thought I'd ask...

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
valkyrie said:
Is there any way to ignore threads so they don't appear - like when you click New Posts they're not there?
Also, is there another way to get email notification without suscribing to the thread? I suspect not, but thought I'd ask...
Unfortunatly, you can't ignore threads. You can choose not to subscribe to any threads.

I'm not sure what you are asking as far as receiving email notification. You will be emailed. You can, however, change your subscription options under the User CP(control pabel). You can set it up to notify you immediatly, daily, or weekly.

You can choose to ignore individual users if you so choose.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Have the sig pics been replaced with avatars? I used to like to look at people's sig pics?

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Avatars are plenty IMO. If you really want people to look at your truck, put a link to your website in your signature. Big sigs can be a pain to scroll through, and if others think like I do, they just scroll through them anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
Have the sig pics been replaced with avatars? I used to like to look at people's sig pics?
People have abused signature pictures on the national board. Like others said, if you are that proud of your truck, make a web page and put a link in your sig.

Believe it or not, not everyone gives a shit what your truck looks like!

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
At first it seemed really hard to get used to, but a few days to play around with it, everyone should be fine!

·
Registered
44 Posts
:banghead:

I have never had a sig pic, my truck looks like it did when I drove it off the lot.

I like to look at others' sig pics. So some people do give a chit what your truck looks like.

:confused:

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:

I have never had a sig pic, my truck looks like it did when I drove it off the lot.

I like to look at others' sig pics. So some people do give a chit what your truck looks like.

dammit man, your'e not confused, your just stubborn:) Now quit yer bellyachin' and get with the program shipmate! You're representing Texas after all!

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
HardTaco said:

I recommend you start here http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/faq.php?
How can I use this board and be happy at the same time without harming my lungs or liver? Actually its starting to get a little easier and maybe I won't smash my computer with a hockey stick. People are swearing at me, how did you deal with such hurtful behaviour from others?
Thanks for helping me, I am so disoriented and confused in here (its making me miserable and its very difficult to be nice to others, please help bring back my sanity, kindness, and willingness to get along with everyone).

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BigDaddyToy said:

Did you notice 2 posts beforew yours? Shannon showed you the members rigs link. Go there, and you can see a ton of tacomas, and maybe even the odd FJ40 or so. :xpimp:

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ecar95 said:
How can I use this board and be happy at the same time without harming my lungs or liver? Actually its starting to get a little easier and maybe I won't smash my computer with a hockey stick. People are swearing at me, how did you deal with such hurtful behaviour from others?
Thanks for helping me, I am so disoriented and confused in here (its making me miserable and its very difficult to be nice to others, please help bring back my sanity, kindness, and willingness to get along with everyone).
I have every confidence that you will figure everything out, even if you are canadian.
:D

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
HardTaco said:

I recommend you start here http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/faq.php?
Hey, bud, nice to see you around again. And helping out nonetheless? Whatchou born-again or somethin'.... :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hard Taco

What do you call the picture under your "name" in the left column? I am wanting to put a pic there, but can't figure it out.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
HardTaco said:
Yeah, fresh start and all that.

How ya been?

Never been better. Let me know when your coming up this way, I see you got your truck wheel-able. Looks good, how do you like it on the trails?

--Scott

1 - 20 of 29 Posts