TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
In case anyone is interested I lowered the price, seems I priced them too high. I lowered price to $750 if anyone is interested. Will seperate at buyer expense.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am not sure exactly on the backspacing as they came on the truck when I bought them. I will try to find out on the site. The wheels I believe are 15x8. I do know that they fit on my 1997 tacoma 4x4 with no spacers or mods needed. If you are really interested, come by and we can do a test fit. 510-468-4819 Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would there be a way for me to find out without taking off the tire, is it on the rim somewhere? because like I said, Im not sure on the size or backspacing. Steve

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hate to say, but the package deal still sounds a bit pricey. Last set of Weld rims I had, I got them off of CL for $300. They were 16.5" with 35" BFG M/Ts at 50% tread. Id say you'd have a better shot of selling them at like $500-$600. Just my 2 cents. Goodluck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok, thanks everyone for your input so far. I am lowering my price yet again. The least I will take would be $750. Anything lower than that and I would rather watch them sit in my garage until I sell the truck. If anyone is interested, my number is listed. Can I correct my original post price? Thanks, Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts