TTORA Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Red I swear I've seen your truck in the Blockbuster parking lot (Northlake in the the publix plaza). Cruz I'm interested in having a aluminum dual battery tray made for my 4Runner. I'm originally Orlando moved to Miramar and will be moving to Jupiter this weekend. Jupiter is so much better than Miramar. I realize that had nothing to do with welding.

Aaron
I haven't been to that Blockbuster in years...and this thread got sidetracked from welding along time ago:D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah about the whole Corbet thing.... my last truck went out there many of times. MY 95 toyot pickup was unstopable unless it stopped. Setup with a snorkel mild lift and 33 MT's we swam at corbet often. This rig doesn't mind sand or rocks but does hate the mud, almos as much as I het cleaning the mud. It's almost worse than the GA, NC, TN clay I find myself slinging while wheeling. I'll watch you swim.

Aaron

·
Registered
713 Posts
Anyone need help with a mod? I am an experienced welder/fabricator and will be glad to help out in return for the experience.
I could use some welding help this weekend if you got a min. I Have a rear rack

and would like to add a 2" receiver onto the underside so I could add a bike rack to it or a trailer brake light thing.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm in the process of moving to Fort White, near Gainsville. I was there for a week already, not there now, but got pulled over because my bumpers are too high. I need a fake/removable rear bumper to add the the rear and something for the front as well. The idea I have in mind for the rear will be a little bit of a challenge, but the front will be a bigger test. If you want to do it I can arrange for a weekend trip to drive it down and we could make something. Especially if you are offering your services for the experience of doing it, that right there meets my price range to a T since I've not worked for over a year while in school.
Pics of bumpers.....

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Kirk, where'd you get pulled over for having bumpers too high? We don't have any of those laws in Florida.. at least not any that are enforced.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
8 Participants
Captkirkyota
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing