TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I no longer have a 2000 2.7 4x4. I picked up my new 05 Tacoma Xrunner in speedway blue. I LOVE it. My dad actually wanted to keep my old truck cause he likes it....Maybe he can join up here now...LOL..It was fun, I guess now I am a low rider. Thats ok atleast I know mine got some balls behind it unlike some of those retard ricers out there.. The exhaust on this thing to sounds killer

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
05yota4x4 said:
Well yesterday I no longer have a 2000 2.7 4x4. I picked up my new 05 Tacoma Xrunner in speedway blue. I LOVE it. My dad actually wanted to keep my old truck cause he likes it....Maybe he can join up here now...LOL..It was fun, I guess now I am a low rider. Thats ok atleast I know mine got some balls behind it unlike some of those retard ricers out there.. The exhaust on this thing to sounds killer
All you need to do is convert to 4x4 to stay in the club, or post to the pre-runners only. LOL.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well when i made the name...I was actually about to purchase a TRD Offroad 05 with 4.0 6speed in speedway blue..but then i really liked the Xrunner and got it..I am soo happy with it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.