TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who want's to head to Wellsville Sunday November 11?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Terry if my wife lets me out two days that weekend could I ride with you my truck will be at the chassis shop that weekend so all I have is the T runner and its not ready to go their with you guys yet

·
Registered
179 Posts
ill keep you guys posted if i can make it still making some major upgrades that need buttoned up before i can go wheeling. (full hydro roll cage upgrades and bead locks) the dash and rewire can wait if need be.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What time do you want to meet? I was thinking either 9 or 10 at the tracks.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We had perfect weather for wheeling. I had a great time and so did my buddy Shawn. I didn't take any photos, but Shawn got a good video of Charlie on Flat Rock. I will try to get that off him soon and uploaded.

I was pretty disappointed in my hydro assist setup. I didn't notice a single difference between my stock setup and the hydro.:(

·
Registered
179 Posts
just a fyi on they hydro stuff. your stock pump even modded isnt going to cut it. mine wont budge the full hydro im in the middle of. ordered a tc pump going to port it and make it fit and use that shuld flow enough.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I disagree 100%.....when my box died it was essentially doing nothing more than directing fluid (actually it was binding too) so essentially i had full hydro and the truck steered fine....only reason i replaced the box / found the issue was to stop a leak do to bad tap job.....the assist works great....i have never wheeled without it but as easy as it steers i gotta believe it is making a huge difference.

My only complaint is at speed (racing) it is slow and you can over drive it.....but that is the box not the pump

For full hydro a different pump may be best but there is no reason it should be needed with assist

1 - 14 of 14 Posts