TTORA Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just got back, we went to village entrance first, we made it up with Jed's Impala but they really don't look like they've done any improvements to the road going in and depending on weather trailing in there could be difficult and without 4wd it's probably impossible. There was no one there to talk with but sign stated that it was $12 a person

We then went to oak tree, Dave was not there and there were 2 new no trespassing signs posted

We did not bother checking tracks

So at this point I would say we are going in Village, we would like to be on trail by 10

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wheeling

Awesome job Terry and Jed. So far we have confirmed going
Stephanie and myself
Terry & Jed
Rodney starcher
Charlie

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
looking at the village's site http://www.villageohvclub.com/ they have a link to pay online via paypal at bottom of page, just keep scrolling down their site needs some work

I just used it but I'm a little leary as it did not ask for a date and I was expecting it to email me something to print out to show I had paid, so far I've only gotten reciept from paypal

Also on the website price was $15 instead of $12 that was posted at entrance

·
Registered
30 Posts
Saturday

We have 4 vehicles that are deffinetly going on this trip so if anyone else wants to meet up with us Sat. morning there will be plenty of room:) Plan on being on the trail by 10:00 am

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice pics... Did they have any of the trails blocked off when you got toward Oak Tree? I'm curious what hills/trails, other than the main open camping area they had, are going to be off limits.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Nothing looked any different. We didn't actually go up to Oak Tree, but we didn't come accross anything blocked off or posted.

When we drove down the week before, we stopped by the entrance of Oak Tree. There are no trespassing signs up, but that is it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts