TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone interested in going i have the itch to go back soon. have a guy i work with that would probably trail guide on his Polaris ranger. just trying to organize a group of capable rigs to go.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im int hte work mode but id skipp out for a good days wheeling. i have nothing set in stone just trying to find 3 or 4 capable rigs

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
I would be interested. Let me see if I can get the front axle together. Do we want to set a date? I'm sure Pete is itching to go wheeling too.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for my guide from work it will need to be a weekend his kids are gone that is all. he has been wheeling there for years. so he knows alot of good play areas. we can get a group together and work on the date.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im thinking the end of the month im going down to still well in two weeks and will probably need a week or two for repairs.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
So anyone still interested in heading to Wellsville soon?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am but got a run to hieney farm on nov 3 and the truck is still in pcs. full hydro is almost done and then starting the rewire of the whole truck

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
It would be cool if you guys checked it out.....we were talking about next years wheeling trips a couple days ago and we were talking about wellsville......i hate to say this but i wont be coming back if it involves draging my trailer into the tracks....it just beats the hell out of it....i am curious to know the status of the village.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts