TTORA Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Charlie, have you heard anything? Don't you have a site down there?

This sucks. If everything at wellsville goes away, it may be time to sell the truck and start showing my dirtbike some love again.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Charlie, have you heard anything? Don't you have a site down there?

This sucks. If everything at wellsville goes away, it may be time to sell the truck and start showing my dirtbike some love again.
I haven't heard anything about it but I haven't been down there since April. It wouldn't surprise me, Dave made mention it could still sell when I paid the site dues early this spring. It will definately suck if it's true. It is hard to beat Wellsville without travelling a long way.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
2012-04-07 Trail Report: SuperPoser has returned to Wellsville.

Lots of people are going in across the railroad tracks.
Today, there was ~30 trucks with trailers for bikes and quads parked just over the tracks. This is where I parked today and had no issues.

Forbidden Zone ATV Park is now The Village and charges $15 per rider...

We basically road from the tracks to Scooby Doo and did some hills and trails on the way... The trails have eroded greatly since I was last there in 2008...
Some of the trails I used to guide stockers through would have body damage today.
I saw a sami on Lower Twister, but Upper Twister looked like no one has been on it for a wile.
Scooby Doo looked very eroded (I didn't try it today but have done it on my ktm in the past). There was a Jeep stuck about halfway up Scooby Doo... I didn't stick around to see what happened.

Good day of riding.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
13 Participants
SuperPoser
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing