TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know that if you put a Wendy's frosty in the freezer, it tastes like shit. Somehow freezing it ruined it. Who woulda thunk? :confused:

--Scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did not know this very useful, life aiding information. I will never ever do that. You know what! If you are ever on a diet you can go to wendys and get the Kiddie size. I swear this has to be the smallest cup i have ever seen in a fast food resturant..... :D

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BAH! I don't need no stinking diet. Yeah, can I get a 5-gallon bucket of frosty.....a spicy chicken sammich......A great, enormous, gigantic, BIGGIE Fries....LOL!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Fishbone said:
Did you know that if you put a Wendy's frosty in the freezer, it tastes like shit. Somehow freezing it ruined it. Who woulda thunk? :confused:

--Scott
This is the most informative post in OT!!at least compared to all the stuff that has been posted in hear lately.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Maybe thats why they call it a Frosty instead of a Freezy, Scott LOL

Frostys are badass

·
Registered
768 Posts
Fishbone said:

--Scott
I coulda told ya that ;)

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
StemsCornfedTaco said:
Maybe thats why they call it a Frosty instead of a Freezy, Scott LOL

Frostys are badass
:rofl: Damn I figured that out when I was 8. :rofl: Not to put them in the freezer.

·
Registered
469 Posts
You gotta let the frosty melt a little, then it's just crappy and no longer shitty.

·
Registered
517 Posts
hey, this is a very good thread, thats something i would love to find a solution to, damn wendys its just a big plan so u cant have frostys as left overs they just want u do go out and get another one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
805tacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing