TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went mudding today with a couple friends from school. It rained for the past couple hours along with yesterday. We are going to go back out tomorrow and friday. On a side note, I have not gotten stuck yet... the wheels spin and I alwase manage to get out. The F-150 on the other hand has a heavy ass and get stuck every now and then. His truck is 4wd but has something wrong with the front driveshaft and slip yolk if I recall. Let me know what yall think.

·
Registered
369 Posts
That looks like fun thats mostly the kind of offroading we do here in alabama. Its alot of fun when you dont have real grippy tires. My truck just lost its fun in that when I went up above 9" of lift and 36" tires. Send some more pics.

·
Registered
349 Posts
What kind of a Lift do you have on your Taco?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hey, do you have anymore pictures of your truck sitting in the parking lot? Those were awesome.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
parkin lot pics!

SteveO said:
Hey, do you have anymore pictures of your truck sitting in the parking lot? Those were awesome.

LOL!! smartass!!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
mud!

Andrew123654 said:
Went mudding today with a couple friends from school. It rained for the past couple hours along with yesterday. We are going to go back out tomorrow and friday. On a side note, I have not gotten stuck yet... the wheels spin and I alwase manage to get out. The F-150 on the other hand has a heavy ass and get stuck every now and then. His truck is 4wd but has something wrong with the front driveshaft and slip yolk if I recall. Let me know what yall think.

looks like you've got a lil mud in your wheel there ;)!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nah axle seals aren't a problem with mudriding. I have had my truck since 98 and it has seen plenty of mud. Never had to replace any axle seals. My cousins taco sees mud more than mine we enter it in the mud bogs from time to time. Never had to replace any seals.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
SteveO said:
LOL :rofl:

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
ShowStop said:
Post whore :stfu:
jealous noob :stfu:

hey, you going to Pismo?

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,585 Posts
hytenor said:
hey, you going to Pismo?
I've been thinking about it. I have plans for Sunday, so I either have to leave Saturday night or first thing Sunday morning. That alot of driving for one day of play in the sand box. :xcrybaby:

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
ShowStop said:
I've been thinking about it. I have plans for Sunday, so I either have to leave Saturday night or first thing Sunday morning. That alot of driving for one day of play in the sand box. :xcrybaby:
"I have plans" doesn't some like something etched in stone ;)

come up Fri nite and leave Sun morning after drinking exactly 3 beers on Sat nite ;)

yea, right.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
mandymh said:
I love to play in the mud. Cleaning it up is a Biatch.
Last time we went, my headlight seal must not have been tight, I still have mud in my headlight.
I'm looking at those pic's..... were you trying to corral horses, or is that the new Toyota submarine?!? Great pics. You definitely like cleaning your truck more than I do!!! :xdevil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts