TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had to go wheelin again of course. Had a lot of fun. Got stuck a lot. We will go again soon.

We'll start with the pics:

Driving up the canyon to the trail.

Stopped to air down and take scenic pic of mountain range. actually a ski hill.

Toyotas Rule!!!!!!!!:cheer:

The first stuck of the day.

Then I got stuck trying to blaze by him.

Then we stopped for a smoke break.:cool:

Then we ventured on down the trail busting drifts and spraying snow. Then we started down a skinnier trail and the drifts got to gnar. So as we were coming back wade sunk into some bad ruts and got stuck. So we hooked up to his stock bumper and gave it hell. Like 30 times
. It was like dragging a boat anchor through the snow. Heres the pic of the exact second we ripped his bumper off.

Carnage!!!

And now for the videos:

Me jumping my 4runner!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5091361450419127028&hl=en

Wade jumping his bronco. Tire ruBBB!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1570710157229664638&hl=en

Me busting a huge snow drift. Took me three tries to make it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6295629015026453718&hl=en

Going down a snow hill catching some air!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5601234062926372329&hl=en

I have more videos I'll upload tonight.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks like you had allot of fun. Snow is a real pain. Especially in my prerunner with hwy tires.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
_BEN_ said:
Looks like you had allot of fun. Snow is a real pain. Especially in my prerunner with hwy tires.
Yeah. The snow was really wind blown so it was hard and packed in areas then you would sink through and get totally stuck. I'm gonna get much wider tires come next winter.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice vids I want to see the rest of the last video right after they yelled.. "Dont even try it wade!" Snow wheeling is a blast!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UKMyers said:
Nice vids I want to see the rest of the last video right after they yelled.. "Dont even try it wade!" Snow wheeling is a blast!
Wade didn't go down where we went. He wouldn't have made it. We made really deep ruts. He went downhill a little to the right in an easier spot. I'll upload the video tonight.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
007 said:
Nice work! looks like a lot of fun!!

You better start inviting the rest of us Montanans you fawkers :D
Anytime. I am definately going to Radersburg this summer for some sand dune jumps. Radersburg is pretty close to Helena. we should meet up sometime.

·
Registered
533 Posts
SolidYota said:
Anytime. I am definately going to Radersburg this summer for some sand dune jumps. Radersburg is pretty close to Helena. we should meet up sometime.
Thats the first place around here that melts off, so give me a shout and I'll meet you down there. I don't jump my trucks too much so I'll bring my bike for that!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Looks like it was a good time. Every time I see pictures of people wheelin I get agitated that there is jack shit around here (Rochester NY).

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
where was this said trail at? cant be too close to missoula or at elevation cause while i was out there there was a funkin ton of snow down the bitterroot and up around flathead...

cant wait to join yall next year!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Wait.

That Jackoff in the Bronco went snow wheeling with no recovery points?

...and this was okay with you guys?

...and he survived the day with ZERO kicks to the nuts?

·
Registered
110 Posts
DentedTacoma said:
Looks like it was a good time. Every time I see pictures of people wheelin I get agitated that there is jack shit around here (Rochester NY).
Same here in Harriman. At least the little snow we did get on Friday is sticking around thanks to the Arctic blast. This time last year we had at least 2' on the ground.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SAR_Squid79 said:
Wait.

That Jackoff in the Bronco went snow wheeling with no recovery points?

...and this was okay with you guys?

...and he survived the day with ZERO kicks to the nuts?
Hes got tow hooks now. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Man, Damn Bozeman guys get all the fun. Im thinking about heading down to Warren or the Pryors now that we finally got snow down here in the flats.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
man, all those toyota trucks look great. older toyota trucks are just a different kind of animal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts