TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two days ago my friend, talked me into goin wheelin with some jeeps, they had lifts, big tires, etc (none were locked).. i went through everything they did, no problem (i have the white 1st gen) except for the one mud hole you see the jeep stuck in. 99SR5's runner (99 green highlander) pretty much made it through but had some trouble at the end. he is completely stock except for mud terrains, bottom line: all these jeeps had a couple grand put in to them and the STOCK 99 4runner did better than them and my STOCK 88 runner with 270000 miles was right behind them. haha however, i did screw my alternator going through mud up to my hood, but it was worth it. i never thought my yota would do this stuff. hope you guys like the pics, sorry there isnt more..(oh yeah, and i case you were wondering, i pulled out the 4runner, not a jeep so dont worry. haha)

Attachments

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
perhaps you could just replace the brushes in the alt. a lot less expensive,easy to do.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Oh yeah, blasting through a mud hole sure demonstrates a vehicle's capability and a driver's skill. :rolleyes:

Why can't we all just get along?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like jeeps and i always have,i was just surprised how bad these ones did and how much trash these guys were talking, nothing against jeep guys, these ones were assholes. and they were talking way to much trash for how crappy their trucks did. thats all i was tryin to say, i guess i was a little worked up cause i posted this right after the event.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Thanks for the props, Scott. This "you don't drive what I do, so you suck" stuff makes me want to puke.

How ya been lately? Things are OK on this end.

Take care.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Murderman said:
Thanks for the props, Scott. This "you don't drive what I do, so you suck" stuff makes me want to puke.

How ya been lately? Things are OK on this end.

Take care.
I hear that, I remember getting fed up with TTORA years ago because of some of this dumbass elitist attitude.

Doing great here, now that we finally got into our new house we built. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts