TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to uwharrie national forest yesterday in my lil 4runner, the trails got real tough about halfway into it and there was no turning around. I was out there a good 2 1/2 hours trying to find my way out before I got into any deep sh*t. I scraped one time. I had to put it in 4 wheel low alot, almost like there wasnt alot of power in 4 wheel high, I dunno maybe that was just me. I had a frickin blast though. You could go around most of the extreme stuff but I wasnt a walk in the park. If something were to have happend id been flucked. I saw 1 other jeep out there the whole 2 1/2 hours. Anyways I was just really exited about this so I thought I tell everyone else, oh and im new here too, I've been posting in the wrong areas so I hope they dont get too mad at me :p.

Andy

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
cool! give the specs to your rig in your sig

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
btw, wheeling alone isnt a good idea!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah been there done that! URE isn't as easy as some would lead you to believe. If you do go alone have a radio cell reception is bad up there.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Welcome! That's awesome that you had a good time.

Please find at least one more person to go out and wheel with. Not safe to be out there alone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts