TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys.... I got a new sparkley =)

Thanksgiving Day, we stopped for some light off roading, Ryan proposed at this lookout point, and I said YES!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Congrats. Bout time too. Now you don't have to live in sin and be a harlot. LOL
How much did he spend? Enough for an SAS? Maybe you can trade, Jenn. After the wedding of course.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dick Foster said:
Congrats. Bout time too. Now you don't have to live in sin and be a harlot. LOL
How much did he spend? Enough for an SAS? Maybe you can trade, Jenn. After the wedding of course.
haha, yeah, good idea....and yes, he spent enough for a couple! one for each of our trucks, Im sure =) Its kinda hard to trade it in once its on your finger though....

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Don't forget the cubic zirconia option. He'd never know. Just tell him you got the money by holding back and saving on household expenses. We are all stupid so we buy that one pretty regular at least the first time or two.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Weeeeeee. I guess the locker came first, and the rock came second. :eek: Congratulations to the 2 of you. Now are you guys going to have to adopt Shawn??? :rofl: Will the reception be down by the Verde River? If so I'll bring the tow strap. ;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
congrats, i actually got engaged to my girlfriend of 4yrs also on thanksgiving on a trail here :D , pretty crazy it happened almost the same way as you

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
RyanAndJenn said:
So I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys.... I got a new sparkley =)

Thanksgiving Day, we stopped for some light off roading, Ryan proposed at this lookout point, and I said YES!
Now your one step closer to being the 'future ex-wife'....

Congrats...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Congrats Jenn...now maybe you guys can show up on a run... :D :p

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Cough-Don't Do IT-COugh, COugh

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
stu said:
Congratulations. Are you having the cerimony at the top of your favorite trail?
Probably not. But.... I BET they christened the deal there.... :rolleyes: I wish you two the best of luck!! ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
RyanAndJenn said:

congrats!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! and congrats to you too, 805...
Ryans already got one ex-wife, the poor guy, so Im hoping to not be a second, lol....
I wanted to originally do it up on Bunker Hill, but Ryan said with all the family treckin up there in their Sunday best, there might be some unhappy guests, lol....but yeah, I know Im gonna plan it outdoors somewhere...
and yes, if the silly ex wife would be consistant with custody, we would show up for a run! i swear, we'll show up soon!
Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
With a name like that I'd hope so :D had to say it, sorry. Congrats anyways. Maybe you should throw some wheeling talk into your vows hehehe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts