TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One was about to go wheelin' when the other had just finished hiking...at some park off of Highway 6.

Small world, eh?

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
those are Babes kids! LOL NAAA the one in the cart is Carlos's and Deb's little girl. I don't know who's the one standing up is but they are both cute and future taco wheelers.

Hey flipside, was that you I sighted last week turning into Sam's off Hwy 6 and I10?

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, that's my baby girl and the other is Carlos' and Deb's.

onelast, yeah that was me. I was trying to figure out who's truck that was, since I had never seen a TTORA rig with those lights on top (those are lights, correct?).
I was going for a couple of pizza slices at Brothers Pizzeria. Everytime I'm in that area, I'll grab a slice or two since that joint is the ONLY place in Houston that has real NY style pizza....the kind I grew up with growing up in Jersey. The best pizza in Houston, hands down.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
My 20 month old son would like to meet a couple of cuties like Tori & Sofia.
Rob- I know you visit your daughter on Thurs.

How about it Guys- Let's meet up to grab a quick bite on Thursday on the Westside afterwork-

Memorial City mall, Town & country The park

Was that picture taken along the Terry Hershey Bike & Hike Trail?
http://www.pct3.hctx.net/PTerry/

·
Registered
532 Posts
My 20 month old son would like to meet a couple of cuties like Tori & Sofia.
Rob- I know you visit your daughter on Thurs.

How about it Guys- Let's meet up to grab a quick bite on Thursday on the Westside afterwork-

Memorial City mall, Town & country The park

Was that picture taken along the Terry Hershey Bike & Hike Trail?
http://www.pct3.hctx.net/PTerry/
you know where to find me. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was going for a couple of pizza slices at Brothers Pizzeria. Everytime I'm in that area, I'll grab a slice or two since that joint is the ONLY place in Houston that has real NY style pizza....the kind I grew up with growing up in Jersey. The best pizza in Houston, hands down.
no shit, i try to make it by there every time i'm in the area also. of course it's rare that i actually go down highway 6 or i 10, but they do have the best pizza in houston for anyone who hasnt tried it

·
Registered
532 Posts
no shit, i try to make it by there every time i'm in the area also. of course it's rare that i actually go down highway 6 or i 10, but they do have the best pizza in houston for anyone who hasnt tried it
there are a couple of other brother's pizziaria around. theres one at greenspoint and one in the woodlands also.

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there are a couple of other brother's pizziaria around. theres one at greenspoint and one in the woodlands also.
They're a family (Italian Family, at that) business and each one is run by a brother or relative. These guys are the best, and just like a pizzeria in NY, they remember you and treat you "like family"....err, or least like a good friend of the family :rolleyes:

Anyways, yes I have Sophia every Thursday from 5-8pm. I think Memorial Mall would be a great place for the kids to get together. They have a big play area there, as well.

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Phong, I don't know what park, but it wasn't Terry Hershey. In fact, it was more like a small parking lot off of Hwy 6 somewhere by Memorial Dr. Not really much of a "park" either, but a place that people park to go riding their bikes along the reservoir.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Phong, I don't know what park, but it wasn't Terry Hershey. In fact, it was more like a small parking lot off of Hwy 6 somewhere by Memorial Dr. Not really much of a "park" either, but a place that people park to go riding their bikes along the reservoir.
Gotcha- I know the place you are talking about.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I described ur truck to carlos trying to find out if he knew u and I think he did say it was you but i wouldn't know. Nice taco BTW.

I think I will try the pizza place you talk good about. I have never stopped there and I live 5 minutes north from it.

Well, I guess it is part of Terry Hersey becuase it conects with it. If you take the paved trail under the Hwy 6 Bridge it conects witht the Terry Hersey. you have to park in the parking lot south of the dam right next to the valero on Hwy 6 to be able to get the Mockingbird Trial. Well what ever it is I bike ride there all the time and on Thursdays a group of us hit the dirt trails. I try to get Carlos to join us on Thursdays but he always seems to have something going. He did join us once thou.

See U on the trails!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Damnit, why is it that there is always something going on every Thursday for me!!!! :D I am working late this Thursday...the question is HOW LATE! I may be done as early as 6 or it could take as late as 8 or 9. If you guys get together send me a txt message. If I'm done early enough I'll bring Victoria by for a while...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts