TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Here's some info on that El Paso race:

http://texasoff-road.com/index.html

Looks like it's scheduled for March 28-29 of this year. Also have something scheduled for July 4th weekend, but it doesn't say exactly where.

I've also seen on the Mexican racers' forum events near Juarez. If I come across any info, I'll post it up here.
I followed your earlier link to Race Dezert and joined. I hope to learn a lot from that crowd.

Thanks a lot for that. I have a lot of reading to do and questions to ask.

·
Registered
99 Posts
There's some great wheeling near Artesia. You're only an hour from Cloudcroft, NM, and just a little more to the ruidoso area. There's great wheeling in Dark Canyon area just west of Carlsbad Caverns NM 30 miles away! I'm in Odessa, but wheel in those areas.
Sorry for the late response, I'm going to try to find the dark canyon place that was mentioned this weekend. if anyone has any info on directions or anything like that please post up, im going to be here in atresia for 10 more weeks so i need to fun some kind of fun on the weekends.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If anyone decides to show around the canadian river holler at me. There is a small group of us that rock around here. Great place to get away for the weekend. Everything from climbing to easy trail rides, mud.. you name it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am here in El Paso for the next month, if any one wants to go wheeling in the El Paso/Las Cruces, please let me know. I'm running 33" inch tires with front/rear bumpers and sliders. I would love to go out in the local area. I am on leave/vacation unit I report to Washington DC in the Middle of March.

·
Registered
99 Posts
back from the dead, Im moved and living in Las Cruces now, I still need to go back and pick up my Taco to bring it out here but if anyone wants to meet up on weekends or something let me know. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
im just down the road in cruces. im always up for going wheeling but i just moved here and haven't really met anyone out here to go with yet

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello

I Live In El Paso If You Want To Go Wheeling. Im Moving To Central Texas In About Two Weeks, Let Me Know.

·
Registered
532 Posts
WELCOME! We really need to build up our member count in West Texas.
there just are not too many people living out in west texas. which is a shame since thats where all the good texas wheeling is. el paso is decent size city, where are they at?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Real close to el paso texas here. Anyone else?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where is everybody? I am looking for some toyota people in the area since every rig I see seems to be a heep. Thought about running up to the Canadian River this weekend or see if anyone knows of anything closer to Lubbock.
Shoot me a line or something,

Thanks, Chris
good to see someone else in this area. im in amarillo and wheel at the canadian river as much as possible. i heard post tx has some areas you can wheel not sure though. if your interested me and some friend are going to go to the river sat and sun

·
Registered
189 Posts
out here in el paso!!! let's get together sometime and wheel hit me up with a pm and i'll shoot you my #

·
Registered
22 Posts
another el pasoan. Goin wheelin this weekend out on the west side. Bowl Taco, Surfers, and all around Santa Teresa Area.

·
Registered
189 Posts
damn, missed you, when you going again?

·
Registered
22 Posts
b out and about this weekend. Around the wall & santa teresa

21 - 40 of 64 Posts