TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a nasty tear and some stains on my seats of my 98 tacoma.

I REALLY wanted to get wet okle but i cant pull together 235 dollars... does anyone else know any good companies for seat covers?
I tried Ebay but nothing for the 98 bucket seats

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like those seat covers but i was looking for something a little more simple but still fit great... Not a huge camo fan

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got mine from Wal-Mart. I got the blue and white surf lookin ones but they have more their to choose from. I think they were only like 25 bucks for both. Not a bad investment and if they ever get messed up you can just take them out and either get new ones or wash the old ones.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyle95sr5 said:
I got mine from Wal-Mart. I got the blue and white surf lookin ones but they have more their to choose from. I think they were only like 25 bucks for both. Not a bad investment and if they ever get messed up you can just take them out and either get new ones or wash the old ones.
How well do they fit? I want something that is semi decent looking...

·
Registered
65 Posts
They fit great. They take about a week to get fit into your seats but after that they look just as good if not better then the ones posted about above. Supposedly, ill be gettin my 4runner back this week. Ill take a picture of them if you feel like waitin that long.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
just about any of those generic seat covers fit pretty decent. i used to have some x-bound covers and i loved them because they had storage pouches and hooks on the back of the seat. they were a coarser nylon weave and were fairly indestructible. took them off and threw them in the washer every month or so and hang them out to dry ( the dryer melts the pull cords that cinch part of the cover down)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im gonna run up to walmart tomorrow and see their selection tomorrow... cant hurt to try them on and see how i like 'em...

Walmart takes anything back if i dont like em haha....

Thanks for the input

1 - 9 of 9 Posts