TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They look nice but sure are pricey, but I also have never seen any in person. Does anyone know a good place to get them online or is there any other brand I can look at, want a decent cover fitted for the seat.

·
Registered
479 Posts
By FAR the best seat covers. I installed some in my 97 Taco. Matched the interior perfectly and fit like a glove. They gave my interior a more modern look. I think the only place you can get them is the Wet Okle website since they are custom and you have to decide on your own colors. Well worth the price IMO. Check my build thread for pics.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks just saw put this in wrong spot. Also found nice covers by marathon 100% codoru so going pick between those.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I really like my Wet Okoles. But I don't really have anything to compare to. Very few people have been in my truck and even realized I was running covers. And I guide fly fisherman and elk hunters out of it so a lot of asses have been on those covers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have both the Wet Okoles and the CoverKings through Costco. The Okoles are a nice seat cover. They are thicker and fit better to your seats. They also cost more. The CoverKings throught Costco are on sale a few times a year for around $160 a row. They are nice covers also, just not Wet Okole nice. You just have to decide what kind of quality you want to pay for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts