TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've seen video of him beating that thing on the trails. He isn't afraid of body damage. It does well in the rocks. The video was on the Rubicon or Moab or something I believe.

·
Registered
515 Posts
izahick1 said:
Guess he doesn't have to pay for his tires...what a dumbass!
He doesn't

Works for four wheeler mag.... the tires where on of the 1st set or 46" Mickeys, and the that no numbers or anything. Basically a dummy set. The tires had to be destroyed, so what better way to destroy them... burn them up and then toss them out.

-David

·
Registered
515 Posts
01 Tundra said:
http://www.zshare.net/video/xxxtitan-wmv.html

Not sure if this is a repost, but I didn't see it anywhere. Anyways, what a waste of a "could-be" nice trail rig. From the looks of it, this thing will most likely only see monster truck events and car shows :rolleyes: !
He pre ran all the obsticals at the Top Truck Challange.

-David

·
Registered
414 Posts
01 Tundra said:
http://www.zshare.net/video/xxxtitan-wmv.html

Not sure if this is a repost, but I didn't see it anywhere. Anyways, what a waste of a "could-be" nice trail rig. From the looks of it, this thing will most likely only see monster truck events and car shows :rolleyes: !

Sounds like another internet queer making a false judgement about someone based off a short video or some photos. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
stu said:
Sounds like another internet queer making a false judgement about someone based off a short video or some photos. :rolleyes:
Except ' 01 Tundra actually wheels his bad ass Tundra :rolleyes:

·
Registered
398 Posts
he wheels that titan...... as somebody already said he got those tires for free and was told to destory them, so he burned them up. he pre-ran all all the obstacles for Top truck challenge and that titan can walk the sluice box. its not just a show truck :)

CHECK THE LINK FOR WHEELIN PICS :D

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493177

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jeff. said:
Except ' 01 Tundra actually wheels his bad ass Tundra :rolleyes:
The only reason my truck isn't being wheeled every weekend is because it's sitting in a salvage yard.

EDIT: AND, I never said that the original posted didn't wheel his truck.

·
Registered
414 Posts
We were waiting around in the staging area while people disconnected sways and aired down before we started up the trail.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
stu said:
Would someone just ban this ass clown once and for all..You have no idea who you are talking to or about. So :stfu:

·
Registered
414 Posts
TacoCrazy said:
Would someone just ban this ass clown once and for all..You have no idea who you are talking to or about. So :stfu:
Neither does the original poster, which was the point. Go ahead and cuddle around him like a 6th grade clique though.

This thread isn't even about me Sally (TacoCrazy). If you want to trash me, go dig up one of the 10 other threads specifically dedicated to trashing me.

That goes for you too Lucy (20Montana).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
24 Participants
Wheelin taco2131
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing