TTORA Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
has anyone heard of or have the Allpro coilovers 4 there front suspension on there tacomas. how are they?

Moderator note - 2 similar threads were merged into one. See 1st and 2nd post for full context.

·
Registered
401 Posts
read my sig, and mostly everyones sigs...then do a search

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
bro,correct your post by saying "never mind, i searched and found 1 million threads...sorry i wasted the band width"
just a thought

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
has anyone heard of or have the Allpro coilovers 4 there front suspension on there tacomas. how are they?
SEARCH. This subject has been covered multiple times. Prepare to be :flamethro

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
This is your 2nd thread in the wrong section. You did not learn the 1st time did you...

·
Registered
32 Posts
sorry 4 asking gosh
Heh don't worry about it. All people do on these forums is wave their canes at you and yell at you to use the search function, instead of just answering the question and keeping new threads alive, instead of relying on ones from 1997.

Only decent forum I have seen is glocktalk, you can ask the same question a million times, nice people just keep repeating it.

And, to answer your question, I have no clue. Use the search function.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heh don't worry about it. All people do on these forums is wave their canes at you and yell at you to use the search function, instead of just answering the question and keeping new threads alive, instead of relying on ones from 1997.

Only decent forum I have seen is glocktalk, you can ask the same question a million times, nice people just keep repeating it.

And, to answer your question, I have no clue. Use the search function.

If you say you are a chick they won't flame you and will usually answer your questions without ragging on you as much.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
No, its just to let him know most people here are very unhelpful dickheads, you really solidify my point.

No...we just don't care for lazy people that won't use the search function. There are TONS of folks on here with all the info that you want, but since these type of questions have been answered 40,000 times, it gets old answering the same chit on a different day. You ever known anyone to help you after you call them a dickheead?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
No...we just don't care for lazy people that won't use the search function. There are TONS of folks on here with all the info that you want, but since these type of questions have been answered 40,000 times, it gets old answering the same chit on a different day. You ever known anyone to help you after you call them a dickheead?:rolleyes:
JC, chill out. This is the NEWBIE TECH forum. So people can ask questions, and then you can lead them onto searching and learning. They post here when its a simple question or they're new to the forum. Not so you uppity dicks can get pissy and all high and mighty and flame people.

LIGHTEN THE FRICK UP!!!!!! I've been in TTORA since 2000, and watch it go down hill to the Forum Elitists that give it a bad name.:stfu:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts