TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
14,176 Posts
I'll ask Guapo about it. He knows holycross like the back of his hand. Holycross is a run I am DYING to do!

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did it once almost 15 years ago in a stock Montero (the old style) by accident. We lived in Redcliff and just went out looking for a jeep road to explore. After a while we fell in with some Boys with Toys and almost made it to the top. I avoided visible carnage but beat the crap out of my gas tank, trany cross member, one rocker panel, and other assorted knocks on the under belly. I'll never forget crawlin' up a rock with water coming over it. It was literally climbing a waterfall. It was sick.

Where are you when we need you, o Guapo - the great one? When should we do it. Are you ever going to get that stinkin' truck sliced and diced and ready to roll? I guess you could go along and be the spotter:D

· Registered
16,295 Posts

· Registered
16,295 Posts
Fellas - either be part of the solution or you're part of the problem. Let the past go - times are different now. COTTORA will be here when you want to come back - there's room for everyone.

It's a 4Wheeling club people! We're here cuz we enjoy taking our trucks in the outdoors - not because we like drama! For some people, that involves huge rocks and the potential for mechanical or body damage - for others (including me) that spoils it. To each their own, but can't we all just get along :D

· Registered
4,149 Posts
The snow above 8000ft is still here, but I haven't checked it out up close and personal for a couple of weeks.

I'm going to be building the rig some more this weekend and perhaps hit GJ again with some folks if time permits.

If I'm around on the next weekend (14/15) I'll probably make my way to Marble again and see how Lead King looks.

· Eats Own Boogers
1,506 Posts
I haven't seen any recent conditions about Holy Cross - what's the snow level like down there? (This and Red Cone are the two trails I REALLY want to do this summer)
Jade said:
There's still too much snow up here (Holy Cross).
....But I'll try to drive up there tomorrow...or before the weekend and, heck, I may even remember to bring the camera and take a picture; my official guess is that there's still way too much snow......

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.